With the help of
nltk.tokenize.TabTokenizer() method, we are able to extract the tokens from string of words on the basis of tabs between them by using
Return : Return the tokens of words.
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using
tokenize.TabTokenizer() method, we are able to extract the tokens from stream to words having tabs between them.
[‘Geeksfor’, ‘Geeks..’, ‘.$$&* \nis’, ‘ for geeks’]
Example #2 :
[‘The price’, ‘ of burger ‘, ‘in BurgerKing is Rs.36.\n’]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python NLTK | nltk.tokenize.SpaceTokenizer()
- Python NLTK | nltk.tokenize.StanfordTokenizer()
- Python NLTK | nltk.tokenizer.word_tokenize()
- Python NLTK | nltk.TweetTokenizer()
- Python NLTK | nltk.tokenize.mwe()
- Python NLTK | nltk.WhitespaceTokenizer
- Python NLTK | nltk.tokenize.LineTokenizer
- Python NLTK | nltk.tokenize.SExprTokenizer()
- Python | NLTK nltk.tokenize.ConditionalFreqDist()
- Tokenize text using NLTK in python
- Removing stop words with NLTK in Python
- How to get synonyms/antonyms from NLTK WordNet in Python?
- Part of Speech Tagging with Stop words using NLTK in python
- Python | Stemming words with NLTK
- Python | Lemmatization with NLTK
- Python | Gender Identification by name using NLTK
- Python NLTK | tokenize.regexp()
- Python NLTK | tokenize.WordPunctTokenizer()
- Creating a Basic hardcoded ChatBot using Python-NLTK
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.