Prerequisite – Slider in Kivy
Kivy is a platform independent GUI tool in Python. As it can be run on Android, IOS, linux and Windows etc. It is basically used to develop the Android application, but it does not mean that it can not be used on Desktops applications.
In this article, we will learn How we can control the background color in kivy that means if we slide the slider the color of window changes accordingly.
There are many different methods by which you can make this. Let’s see one simple approach.
Basic Approach to make it is very simple: 1) import kivy 2) import kivyApp 3) import BoxLayout 4) set minimum version(optional) 5) Extend the class 6) set up .kv file : -> Set orientation -> Set slider color -> Create canvas.before property -> Create Sliders -> Create label 7) Return layout 8) Run an instance of the class
How multiple Sliders Controlling Background Color in Kivy ?
Now the .kv file of the above code is –
- How to use multiple UX Widgets in kivy | Python
- Python | How to use Multiple kv files in kivy
- Python Tkinter | Create LabelFrame and add widgets to it
- Python | Layouts in layouts (Multiple Layouts) in Kivy
- Python | Animation in Kivy
- Python | PageLayout in Kivy
- Python | Canvas in kivy
- Python| AnchorLayout in Kivy
- Python | StackLayout in Kivy
- Python | Bubble in kivy
- GridLayouts in Kivy | Python
- Python | Accordion in kivy
- Python | Kivy .kv File
- Python | Scatter in kivy
- Python | Slider widget in Kivy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ManasChhabra2