A dataframe is a two-dimensional data structure having multiple rows and columns. In a dataframe, the data is aligned in the form of rows and columns only. A dataframe can perform arithmetic as well as conditional operations. It has mutable size.
import numpy as np import pandas as pd
concat()function does all of the heavy lifting of performing concatenation operations along an axis while performing optional set logic (union or intersection) of the indexes (if any) on the other axes.
Code #2 : DataFrames Merge
Pandas provides a single function, merge(), as the entry point for all standard database join operations between DataFrame objects.
Code #3 : DataFrames Join
- How to Join Pandas DataFrames using Merge?
- Joining two Pandas DataFrames using merge()
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python | Pandas str.join() to join string/list elements with passed delimiter
- Compare Pandas Dataframes using DataComPy
- How to Union Pandas DataFrames using Concat?
- How to compare values in two Pandas Dataframes?
- How To Add Identifier Column When Concatenating Pandas dataframes?
- Split large Pandas Dataframe into list of smaller Dataframes
- Concatenate two strings using Operator Overloading in Python
- Concatenate images using OpenCV in Python
- Concatenate strings from several rows using Pandas groupby
- Python | Pandas Series.str.cat() to concatenate string
- Python | Ways to concatenate two lists
- Python | Concatenate two lists element-wise
- Python | Ways to concatenate boolean to string
- Python | Concatenate dictionary value lists
- Python | Ways to concatenate tuples
- Python | Numpy np.ma.concatenate() method
- Python | How to Concatenate tuples to nested tuples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.