Sometimes, while working with Python Matrix, we may have a problem in which we require to find the minimum and maximum value of a particular column. This can have a possible application in day-day programming and competitive programming. Let’s discuss certain way in which this task can be performed.
Method : Using
This task can be solved using the combination of above functions. In this, we pass in the zip() the list, to access all columns and
max()/min() to get maximum or minimum of columns.
The original list is : [[5, 6, 7], [9, 10, 2], [10, 3, 4]] Max value of Nth column is : 7
- Python | Get Kth Column of Matrix
- Python | Nth column Matrix Product
- Python | Search in Nth Column of Matrix
- Python - Summation of kth column in a matrix
- Python | Nth Column vertical string in Matrix
- Python - Remove front column from Matrix
- heapq in Python to print all elements in sorted order from row and column wise sorted matrix
- Count Negative Numbers in a Column-Wise and Row-Wise Sorted Matrix
- Python - Constant Multiplication to Nth Column
- Python | Column summation of tuples
- Python | Column Product in List of lists
- Python | Remove Initial K column elements
- Python | Column deletion from list of lists
- Python | Product of kth column in List of Lists
- Python - Get Nth column elements in Tuple Strings
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.