Given a number n, find length of the longest consecutive 1s in its binary representation.
Input : n = 14 Output : 3 The binary representation of 14 is 1110. Input : n = 222 Output : 4 The binary representation of 222 is 11011110.
We have existing solution for this problem please refer Length of the Longest Consecutive 1s in Binary Representation link. We can solve this problem quickly in python. Approach is very simple,
- Convert decimal number into it’s binary using bin() function and remove starting first two characters ‘0b’ because bin() function returns binary representattion of number in string form and appends ‘0b’ as prefix.
- Separate all sub-strings of consecutive 1’s separated by zeros using split() method of string.
- Print maximum length of splitted sub-strings of 1’s.
- Python - Maximum of Consecutive Pair in integer list
- Python | Check if binary representation is palindrome
- Python | Find longest consecutive letter and digit substring
- Python - Ways to print longest consecutive list without considering duplicates element
- Python | Average of each n-length consecutive segment in a list
- Python - Maximum length consecutive positive elements
- Python | Extract length of longest string in list
- Python | Binary list to integer
- Python | Check if there are K consecutive 1's in a binary number
- Python Program to Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1's
- Binary string with given frequencies of sums of consecutive pairs of characters
- Check if the binary representation of a number has equal number of 0s and 1s in blocks
- Python Program for Zeckendorf\'s Theorem (Non-Neighbouring Fibonacci Representation)
- Python | N consecutive Odd or Even Numbers
- Python | Mean of consecutive Sublist
- What is the maximum possible value of an integer in Python ?
- Python - First K consecutive digits in String
- Python | Consecutive chunks Product
- Python - Consecutive Missing elements Sum
- Python | Remove Consecutive tuple according to key