We are given two square matrices of same order. Check if two given matrices are identical.
Input : A = [ [1, 1, 1, 1], [2, 2, 2, 2], [3, 3, 3, 3], [4, 4, 4, 4]] B = [ [1, 1, 1, 1], [2, 2, 2, 2], [3, 3, 3, 3], [4, 4, 4, 4]] Output: Matrices are identical
We have existing solution for this problem please refer C Program to check if two given matrices are identical link. In python any iterable object is comparable so we can solve this problem quickly in python with the help of List Equality.
Matrices are identical
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Python | Check if two list of tuples are identical
- Check the equality of integer division and math.floor() of Regular division in Python
- Python | Check if all elements in a list are identical
- Python | Check if tuple and list are identical
- Python | Check whether two lists are circularly identical
- Python | Check if two lists are identical
- Check if the given two matrices are mirror images of one another
- Program to concatenate two given Matrices of same size
- Python program to add two Matrices
- Python program to add two matrices
- Python program to multiply two matrices
- Program for addition of two matrices
- Java Program to Multiply two Matrices of any size
- Java Program to Add two Matrices
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Python | Identical Consecutive Grouping in list
- Count pairs from two sorted matrices with given sum
- Multiplication of two Matrices in Single line using Numpy in Python
- Kronecker Product of two matrices
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.