Given two unsorted arrays of distinct elements, the task is to find all pairs from both arrays whose sum is equal to x.
Input : arr1 = [-1, -2, 4, -6, 5, 7] arr2 = [6, 3, 4, 0] x = 8 Output : [(5, 3), (4, 4)] Input : arr1 = [1, 2, 4, 5, 7] arr2 = [5, 6, 3, 4, 8] x = 9 Output : [(1, 8), (4, 5), (5, 4)]
We have existing solution for this problem please refer Given two unsorted arrays, find all pairs whose sum is x link. We can solve this problem quickly in python using List comprehension. Approach is very simple, we will consider all those pairs for which if k lies in arr2 then x-k should lie in arr1, so pair will be (x-k,k).
Complexity : O(n*n)
[(5, 3), (4, 4)]
- Python - Find Minimum Pair Sum in list
- Python List Comprehension | Segregate 0's and 1's in an array list
- Python - Map vs List comprehension
- Python | List comprehension vs * operator
- Python List Comprehension and Slicing
- Count set bits using Python List comprehension
- Python List Comprehension | Three way partitioning of an array around a given range
- K’th Non-repeating Character in Python using List Comprehension and OrderedDict
- Move all zeroes to end of array using List Comprehension in Python
- List comprehension and ord() in Python to remove all characters other than alphabets
- Find Sum of pair from two arrays with maximum sum
- Python | Pair and combine nested list to tuple list
- Python List Comprehension | Sort even-placed elements in increasing and odd-placed in decreasing order
- Find the closest pair from two sorted arrays
- Find a pair of elements swapping which makes sum of two arrays same
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.