Given two unsorted arrays of distinct elements, the task is to find all pairs from both arrays whose sum is equal to x.
Input : arr1 = [-1, -2, 4, -6, 5, 7] arr2 = [6, 3, 4, 0] x = 8 Output : [(5, 3), (4, 4)] Input : arr1 = [1, 2, 4, 5, 7] arr2 = [5, 6, 3, 4, 8] x = 9 Output : [(1, 8), (4, 5), (5, 4)]
We have existing solution for this problem please refer Given two unsorted arrays, find all pairs whose sum is x link. We can solve this problem quickly in python using List comprehension. Approach is very simple, we will consider all those pairs for which if k lies in arr2 then x-k should lie in arr1, so pair will be (x-k,k).
Complexity : O(n*n)
[(5, 3), (4, 4)]
- Python List Comprehension | Segregate 0's and 1's in an array list
- Python List Comprehension and Slicing
- Count set bits using Python List comprehension
- List comprehension and ord() in Python to remove all characters other than alphabets
- K’th Non-repeating Character in Python using List Comprehension and OrderedDict
- Python List Comprehension | Three way partitioning of an array around a given range
- Move all zeroes to end of array using List Comprehension in Python
- Python | Pair and combine nested list to tuple list
- Python List Comprehension | Sort even-placed elements in increasing and odd-placed in decreasing order
- Find Sum of pair from two arrays with maximum sum
- Find the closest pair from two sorted arrays
- Find a pair of elements swapping which makes sum of two arrays same
- Python | Pair iteration in list
- Python | Ways to join pair of elements in list
- Python | Make pair from two list such that elements are not same in pairs
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.