Itertools is a Python module that provide various functions that work on iterators to produce complex iterators. It makes the code faster, memory efficient and thus we see a better performance. This module is either used by themselves or in combination to form iterator algebra.
Note: For more information, refer to Python Itertools
dropwhile() function of Python returns an iterator only after the
func. in argument returns
false for the first time.
[-8, -4, 2]
The values after condition returns false : [5, 7, 8]
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- try-except vs If in Python
- Python vs PHP
- Any & All in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.