Sometimes, while working with Python data, we can have a problem in which we need to perform conversion of tuple values, into combined byte and then to integer and vice-versa. This kind of problem can have application in data domains. Let’s discuss certain ways in which this task can be performed.
Input : test_tuple = (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Output : 4328719365
Input : test_int = 4328719365
Output : (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Method #1 : Tuple -> Byte Integer : Using
The combination of above functions can be used to solve this problem. In this, we perform the task of conversion using internal function from_bytes() and obtain the desired integer value.
The original tuple : (6, 8, 3, 2) Tuple after conversion : 101188354
Method #2 : Byte Integer -> Tuple : Using
The combination of above functions can be used to solve this problem. In this, we perform the task of conversion using internal method to_bytes() to obtain desired result.
The original integer : 101188354 Integer after conversion : (6, 8, 3, 2)
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python - Interconvert Horizontal and Vertical String
- Python - Convert Tuple String to Integer Tuple
- Python | Sort tuple list by Nth element of tuple
- Python | Replace tuple according to Nth tuple element
- Python - Raise elements of tuple as power to another tuple
- Python - Convert Tuple to Tuple Pair
- Python - Flatten tuple of List to tuple
- Python - Convert Tuple Matrix to Tuple List
- Python program to convert Set into Tuple and Tuple into Set
- Python | Convert Tuple to integer
- Python - Convert Binary tuple to Integer
- Byte Objects vs String in Python
- How to generate byte code file in python ?
- Python | Count the elements in a list until an element is a Tuple
- Python | Count occurrences of an element in a Tuple
- Python | Sort a tuple by its float element
- Python | Reversing a Tuple
- Python | Pair and combine nested list to tuple list
- Python | Convert String to tuple list
- Python - Tuple key detection from value list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.