Python IMDbPY – Total number of seasons from episodes info-set of the series
In this article we will see how we can get the total number of seasons of the series from the episodes info set. Each series have seasons and each season has multiple episodes i.e episode is the subset of season and season is the subset of series. We get the episodes by adding episodes info set to the series.
In order to get this we have to do the following –
1. Get the series details with the help of get_movie method
2. Add episodes info-set to it with the of update method
3. As this object will act as dictionary therefore we have to filter the object
4. Get the main data of object with the help of data method which will return dictionary
5. Get the episodes from the dictionary the keys of this dictionary will be seasons
6. Get the length of the keys this will give total no of seasons
Below is the implementation
Money Heist Total seasons = 4
Sacred Games Total seasons = 2
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course