In this article we will see how we can find movies that have similar keyword. Keyword is a word (or group of connected words) attached to a title (movie / TV series / TV episode) to describe any notable object, concept, style or action that takes place during a title. The main purpose of keywords is to allow visitors to easily search and discover titles.
In order to get movies that have similar keywords we use
Syntax : imdb_object.get_keyword(keyword)
Argument : It takes string as argument i.e keyword
Return : It return list of movies object
Below is implementation.
50 Thor: Love and Thunder
50 The Good Place (2016–2020))
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Getting bottom 100 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting top 250 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY - Getting list of movies performed by the actor
- Python IMDbPY – Movies Information in XML format
- Python IMDbPY - Searching keyword
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a person
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a company
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.