In this article we will see how we can retrieve the data of company using its company ID, company id is the unique id given to each company by IMDb. We can use
search_company method to search the companies by their name but it gives many companies as they have same names therefore retrieving a company by its id is a better option.
In order to search a company by its id we use
Syntax : imdb_object.get_company(id)
Argument : It takes string as argument which is company id
Return : It returns imdb Company object.
Below is the implementation.
Another example :
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting company ID from searched companies
- Python IMDbPY – Company Information in XML format
- Retrieving File Data From HDFS using Python Snakebite
- Retrieving HTML From data using Flask
- Retrieving And Updating Data Contained in Shelve in Python
- Python | setting and retrieving values of Tkinter variable
- Retrieving Cookies in Python
- PyQt5 - Retrieving caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Retrieving tooltip text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Retrieving Description
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.