In this article we will see how we can retrieve the art department cast that involved in the movie from the movie information, movie id is the unique id given to each movie by IMDb. We can use search_movie method to search the movies by their name but it gives many movies as they have same names therefore retrieving a movie by its id is a better option.
In order to search a movie by its id we use
Syntax to get art department cast list : cast = movie[‘art department’]
Here movie is the object returned by the get_movie method which act as the dictionary
Below is the implementation.
3 Idiots =============== Ajay Chodanker
Another example :
Udta Punjab =============== Pallavi Pethkar
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting cast of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Series Cast as XML
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving company using company ID
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python | ASCII art using pyfiglet module
- Retrieving And Updating Data Contained in Shelve in Python
- Python | setting and retrieving values of Tkinter variable
- Retrieving Cookies in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.