IMDb data base have every information of the person i.e person having what awards, biography etc but in order to retrieve them problem occur as there will be lots of web pages which can be both time-and bandwidth-consuming, especially if you’re interested in only a small part of the information.
If we want to fetch only specific information we can fetch it by passing an optional information parameter to the
get_person method. In order to get information set of IMDb Person data set we will use
Syntax : imdb_object.get_person_infoset()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It return list.
Below is the implementation
awards biography filmography genres links keywords links main news official sites other works publicity
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting seasons from the episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Total number of seasons from episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting the color info of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a person
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Getting birth date of person
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY - Getting birth place of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting IMDb index of person
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.