IMDb data base have every information of the movie i.e when movie released, rating, locations etc but in order to retrieve them problem occur as there will be lots of web pages which can be both time-and bandwidth-consuming, especially if you’re interested in only a small part of the information.
If we want to fetch only specific information we can fetch it by passing an optional information parameter to the
get_movie method. In order to get information set of IMDb data set we will use
Syntax : imdb_object.get_movie_infoset()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It return list.
Below is the implementation
airing akas alternate versions awards connections crazy credits critic reviews episodes external reviews external sites faqs full credits goofs keywords locations main misc sites news official sites parents guide photo sites plot quotes release dates release info reviews sound clips soundtrack synopsis taglines technical trivia tv schedule video clips vote details
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting seasons from the episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Total number of seasons from episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.