In this article we will see how we can convert info set to keys, we can know info sets of movie by
get_movie_infoset, but even after getting the info set we are unable to use like dictionary.
In order to use info set as dictionary keys we have to use
Syntax : movie.infoset2keys
Here movie is the imdb Movie object
Action performed : This will allow info set to use as dictionary keys
Below is the implementation
[‘The Chicago Dream is that big’, ‘No one messed with Al Capone, but Eliot Ness messed with him’, “AL CAPONE. He ruled Chicago with absolute power. No one could touch him. No one could stop him. – Until Eliot Ness and a small force of men swore they’d bring him down.”, ‘What are you prepared to do?’, ‘Never stop fighting till the fight is done’]
[‘A story that revolves around drug abuse in the affluent north Indian State of Punjab and how the youth there have succumbed to it en-masse resulting in a socio-economic decline.’, “What on earth can a rock star, a migrant laborer, a doctor and a cop possibly have in common? Simple, Punjab! 4 lives, 1 connection – ‘Udta Punjab’ takes you on a trip like never before. Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanjh play characters from different walks of life, fighting the menace of drugs in their own way. The film journeys into the artificial highs and the real lows that they face while treading the paths fraught with mortal dangers. But above all, Udta Punjab is about the famed Punjabi spirit, that despite being fully down, has the audacity of looking you in the eye and saying – Drugs di maa di!”]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting seasons from the episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Total number of seasons from episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.