In this article we will see how we can get the released year of movie from the movie object, we can get movie object with the help of
get_movie method to find movies.
search_movie method returns list and each element of list work as a dictionary similarly
get_movie method return a movie object which work as dictionary i.e. they can be queried by giving the key of the data, here key will be year.
Syntax : movie[‘year’]
Here movie is the imdb Movie object
Return : It returns integer which is the release year
Below is the implementation
The Shawshank Redemption : 1994
3 Idiots : 2009
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY – Getting year of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Getting each episode year of each season of the series
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Released Signal
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Slider Released Signal
- Python IMDbPY – Getting bottom 100 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting top 250 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.