In this article we will see how we get the birth date of any person, we can get retrieve the person data with the help of
get_person method by passing the person id.
get_person method returns a imdb Person object which can be used as a dictionary i.e. they can be queried by giving the key of the data, here key will be birth date.
Syntax : person[‘birth date’]
Here person is the Person object return by the get_person method.
Return : It return string which is birth date.
Below is the implementation.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui 1974-05-19
Keanu Reeves 1964-09-02
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY - Getting birth place of person
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Program to display Astrological sign or Zodiac sign for given date of birth
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY - Getting IMDb index of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting alternate names of person
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY - Getting image(head-shot) of person
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a person
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY – Person Information in XML format
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting bottom 100 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting top 250 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.