In this article we will see how we can get the series name from the episode from the episodes info set. Each series have seasons and each season has multiple episodes i.e episode is the subset of season and season is the subset of series. We get the episodes details by adding episodes info set to the series.
In order to get this we have to do the following –
1. Get the series details with the help of get_movie method
2. Add episodes info-set to it with the of update method
3. As this object will act as dictionary therefore we have to filter the object
4. Get the main data of object with the help of data method which will return dictionary
5. Each key of episodes refer to season and each key of season refer to the episode
6. Use “episode of” as a key of episode to get the parent series
Note : The episode also contains a key that refers to the series, but beware that, to avoid circular references, it’s not the sameobject as the series object we started with
Below is the implementation
Money Heist ========= Money Heist (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb
Sacred Games ========= Sacred Games (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.