IMDb data base have every information of the movies and companies i.e person having what date it was build what movies it has made etc but in order to retrieve them problem occur as there will be lots of web pages which can be both time-and bandwidth-consuming, especially if you’re interested in only a small part of the information.
If we want to fetch only specific information we can fetch it by passing an optional information parameter to the
method. In order to get information set of IMDb Person data set we will use
Syntax : imdb_object.get_company_infoset()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It return list.
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving company using company ID
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting seasons from the episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Total number of seasons from episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting the color info of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting company ID from searched companies
- Python IMDbPY – Company Information in XML format
- Python | Pandas dataframe.info()
- Login Application and Validating info using Kivy GUI and Pandas in Python
- numpy.info() function in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.