In this article we will see how we can check if some person was part of the movie or not, lot of people work to make a movie and some times we don’t know if a person is in that movie or not, but with the help
in operator we can check.
Implementation steps :
1. Get the movie data with the help of get_movie method
2. Get the person data with the help of get_person method
3. Using in operator check if person was part of movie or not
4. Show the result
Below is the implementation
Udta Punjab Shahid Kapoor =============== Yes!!
3 Idiots Shahid Kapoor =============== No!!
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a person
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting birth date of person
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.