In this article we will see how we can add info set to the searched movies, search movies retrieve a fixed set of data and don’t have the concept of information sets. Therefore movie objects will have even less information than the defaults info set. For example, if you use a search method, the movie object in the result won’t have many of the keys that would be available on a movie get method.
In order to add info set to the searched movies we will use
Syntax : imdb_object.update(movie_object, info = [‘plot’, ‘taglines’])
Argument : It take two argument one is the movie object for which we want more information and the other is the info set i.e list of keys
Action performed : It will retrieve the info set information
Below is the implementation –
["Don't be Stupid. Be an I.D.I.O.T."]
[“Panagis Pandoras: a wealthy psychiatrist, from a publishing background, charming and unscrupulous. Tzortzina Tzelepi: an unemployed actress, daughter of a bourgeois couple, beautiful and determined to succeed. The two of them, despite being polar opposites, suddenly fall in love, recklessly and passionately, and get married. Tzortzina, in a desperate effort to fit in Panagis’s world, denies her true self. Her creative dead-end, combined with a difficult pregnancy, completely transform her as she is starting to realize that nothing in her married life is as she imagined. The radical change in financial terms, Panagis’s father suicide over debt, and Panagis’s upcoming involvement in politics, sharpen their differences. The admiration, passion and attraction, have now given their place to disappointment, isolation and antagonism. Then, the ruthlessness starts, and their love story ultimately becomes a tale of revenge and hate, as they both resort to extremes, in order to survive.”]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting bottom 100 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting top 250 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Searching movies matching with keyword
- Python IMDbPY - Getting list of movies performed by the actor
- Python IMDbPY – Movies Information in XML format
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Getting company ID from searched companies
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting seasons from the episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Total number of seasons from episodes info-set of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.