Have you ever seen these cool wallpaper in your Windows 10 Lock Screen, whenever you open your PC/Laptop?
Whenever we are connected to the internet, they are going to change randomly. But ever wondered the working behind it? Well, those images are stored in the following path:
But there is a twist in the tale. The wallpapers are going to look like this.
These are actually the images without their extensions, that is their extension is removed.
You might be thinking of copying the images one by one and then changing the extension of the image one by one, and that too manually.
Well, to make your life easier, Python is there for you. It will do the task just for you, that too with a single code.
Below is the Python implementation –
Note: Make a folder named WALLPAPER on the Desktop.
But still, the folder will look like this.
So what to do next?
See the below Python code, save it as a copy in the same WALLPAPER folder on the desktop and RUN IT there.
Below is the Python code –
After execution, the folder will look like this. There will be a few images which will not be a wallpaper but instead will be an icon for some games or other applications. But once you delete them, you will get a cool folder full of cool wallpapers.
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- Download Instagram profile pic using Python
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Simple Multithreaded Download Manager in Python
- Download and Install Python 3 Latest Version
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python | pafy
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Android
- Pytube | Python library to download youtube videos
- Python | Program to download complete Youtube playlist
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Linux
- Python | Download YouTube videos using youtube_dl module
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on macOS / Mac OS X
- How to install Python on Windows?
- Windows 10 Toast Notifications with Python
- Autorun a Python script on windows startup
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.