We often encounter a situation when we need to take number/string as input from the user. In this article, we will see how to get as input a list from the user.
Input : n = 4, ele = 1 2 3 4 Output : [1, 2, 3, 4] Input : n = 6, ele = 3 4 1 7 9 6 Output : [3, 4, 1, 7, 9, 6]
Code #1: Basic example
Code #2: With handling exception
Code #3: Using
Code #4: List of lists as input
Code #5: Using List Comprehension and Typecasting
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Take Matrix input from user in Python
- How to input multiple values from user in one line in Python?
- User Input in PySimpleGUI
- PyQt5 - Create a User form to get information
- Python program to get the indices of each element of one list in another list
- User-defined Exceptions in Python with Examples
- Fetch top 10 starred repositories of user on GitHub | Python
- Python | User groups with Custom permissions in Django
- Taking multiple inputs from user in Python
- Python | Fetch your gmail emails from a particular user
- Python User defined functions
- Add a User in Linux using Python Script
- Deleting a User in Linux using Python Script
- Send message to Telegram user using Python
- Python Tweepy - Getting the screen name of a user
- Python - User object in Tweepy
- Python Tweepy - Getting the ID of a user
- Python Tweepy - Getting the location of a user
- Python Tweepy - Getting the name of a user
- Python Tweepy – Getting the description of a user
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : rahulsrivastava7