This article aims to find words with a certain number of character. In the code mentioned below, a python program is given to find the words contain three characters in the text file.
Input : Hello, how are you ?
Code: Python program to find the words contain three characters in the text file
how are you
- Python | Scramble words from a text file
- Python program to read character by character from a file
- Finding the largest file in a directory using Python
- Python - Group Similar Start and End character words
- Python - Get number of characters, words, spaces and lines in a file
- Python | Count occurrences of each word in given text file (Using dictionary)
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
- Python program to Count the Number of occurrences of a key-value pair in a text file
- Extract numbers from a text file and add them using Python
- Saving Text, JSON, and CSV to a File in Python
- Python program to Reverse a single line of a text file
- Count number of lines in a text file in Python
- Python - Append content of one text file to another
- Python | Insert character after every character pair
- Python program to reverse the content of a file and store it in another file
- Python Program for Finding the vertex, focus and directrix of a parabola
- Python | Finding strings with given substring in list
- Python | Finding frequency in list of tuples
- Python | Finding relative order of elements in list
- Python | Finding Solutions of a Polynomial Equation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.