Given a list of Numpy array, the task is to find mean of every numpy array. Let’s see a few methods we can do the task.
Method #1: Using np.mean()
[2.0, 5.0, 8.0]
Method #2: Using np.average()
[12.0, 15.0, 18.0]
- Convert Python List to numpy Arrays
- Python | Multiply 2d numpy array corresponding to 1d array
- Python | Flatten a 2d numpy array into 1d array
- numpy.find() in Python
- Python: Numpy's Structured Array
- How to sort a Numpy Array | Python
- Python | Reverse a numpy array
- Find the length of each string element in the Numpy array
- Python | Find elements within range in numpy
- Python | Find maximum length sub-list in a nested list
- Python | Ways to add row/columns in numpy array
- Python - Numpy Array Column Deletion
- Python | Replace negative value with zero in numpy array
- Python List Comprehension | Segregate 0's and 1's in an array list
- Create a Numpy array filled with all zeros | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.