Given a list of Numpy array, the task is to find mean of every numpy array. Let’s see a few methods we can do the task.
Method #1: Using np.mean()
[2.0, 5.0, 8.0]
Method #2: Using np.average()
[12.0, 15.0, 18.0]
- numpy.find() in Python
- Python | Multiply 2d numpy array corresponding to 1d array
- Python | Flatten a 2d numpy array into 1d array
- Python | Reverse a numpy array
- Python | Replace negative value with zero in numpy array
- Python | Ways to add row/columns in numpy array
- Python | Find elements within range in numpy
- Python | Find maximum length sub-list in a nested list
- Python | Filter out integers from float numpy array
- Find the length of each string element in the Numpy array
- Python List Comprehension | Segregate 0's and 1's in an array list
- Python | dtype object length of Numpy array of strings
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__iadd__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__mul__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__imul__()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.