Given list of lists in Python, write a Python program to find maximum value of list each sub-list.
Input : [[10, 13, 454, 66, 44], [10, 8, 7, 23]] Output : [454, 23] Input : [[15, 12, 27, 1, 33], [101, 58, 77, 23]] Output : [33, 101]
Method #1: Using list comprehension.
Method #2: Using
- Python | Find the sublist with maximum value in given nested list
- Python | Get last element of each sublist
- Python | Get first element of each sublist
- Python | Multiply each element in a sublist by its index
- Python | Maximum Sum Sublist
- Python - Sublist Maximum in custom sliced List
- Python | Sort a list according to the second element in sublist
- Python | Shift sublist in list
- Python | Indexing a sublist
- Python | Getting sublist element till N
- Python | Remove sublists that are present in another sublist
- Python | Split Sublist Strings
- Python | Replace sublist with other in list
- Python | Convert nested sublist into tuples
- Python - Incremental Sublist Sum
- Python | Mean of consecutive Sublist
- Python - Check for Sublist in List
- Python - Replace sublist from Initial element
- Python - Count frequency of Sublist in given list
- Highlight the maximum value in each column in Pandas
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.