Given list of lists in Python, write a Python program to find maximum value of list each sub-list.
Input : [[10, 13, 454, 66, 44], [10, 8, 7, 23]] Output : [454, 23] Input : [[15, 12, 27, 1, 33], [101, 58, 77, 23]] Output : [33, 101]
Method #1: Using list comprehension.
Method #2: Using
- Python | Find the sublist with maximum value in given nested list
- Python | Maximum Sum Sublist
- Python | Get first element of each sublist
- Python | Indexing a sublist
- Python | Get last element of each sublist
- Python | Split Sublist Strings
- Python | Replace sublist with other in list
- Python | Shift sublist in list
- Python | Getting sublist element till N
- Python | Sort a list according to the second element in sublist
- Python | Remove sublists that are present in another sublist
- Python | Convert nested sublist into tuples
- Python | Multiply each element in a sublist by its index
- Python program to find second maximum value in Dictionary
- Python map function to find row with maximum number of 1's
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.