Given list of lists in Python, write a Python program to find maximum value of list each sub-list.
Input : [[10, 13, 454, 66, 44], [10, 8, 7, 23]] Output : [454, 23] Input : [[15, 12, 27, 1, 33], [101, 58, 77, 23]] Output : [33, 101]
Method #1: Using list comprehension.
Method #2: Using
- Python | Find the sublist with maximum value in given nested list
- Python | Maximum Sum Sublist
- Python | Get last element of each sublist
- Python | Indexing a sublist
- Python | Get first element of each sublist
- Python | Split Sublist Strings
- Python | Shift sublist in list
- Python | Replace sublist with other in list
- Python | Getting sublist element till N
- Python | Multiply each element in a sublist by its index
- Python | Sort a list according to the second element in sublist
- Python | Remove sublists that are present in another sublist
- Python | Convert nested sublist into tuples
- Python | Find Maximum difference pair
- Python program to find second maximum value in Dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.