Given list of lists in Python, write a Python program to find maximum value of list each sub-list.
Input : [[10, 13, 454, 66, 44], [10, 8, 7, 23]] Output : [454, 23] Input : [[15, 12, 27, 1, 33], [101, 58, 77, 23]] Output : [33, 101]
Method #1: Using list comprehension.
Method #2: Using
- Python | Find the sublist with maximum value in given nested list
- Python | Maximum Sum Sublist
- Python | Get first element of each sublist
- Python | Get last element of each sublist
- Python | Indexing a sublist
- Python | Split Sublist Strings
- Python | Getting sublist element till N
- Python | Sort a list according to the second element in sublist
- Python | Remove sublists that are present in another sublist
- Python | Multiply each element in a sublist by its index
- Python map function to find row with maximum number of 1's
- Python | Find Maximum difference pair
- Python program to find second maximum value in Dictionary
- Python | Pandas series.cummax() to find Cumulative maximum of a series
- Python | Find maximum length sub-list in a nested list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.