Python offers multiple options for developing a GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create GUI applications. Now, it’s up to the imagination or necessity of a developer, what he/she wants to develop using this toolkit.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based English(Latin) to Hindi(Devanagari) text-convertor application that can convert text input given by user into Devanagari text.
- Python - UwU text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- Text to speech GUI convertor using Tkinter in Python
- Python - SpongeBob Mocking Text Generator GUI using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Python: Weight Conversion GUI using Tkinter
- Python | ToDo GUI Application using Tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Sentiment Detector GUI using Tkinter - Python
- Python - Morse Code Translator GUI using Tkinter
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Python - Spell Corrector GUI using Tkinter
- GST Rate Finder GUI using Python-Tkinter
- Create Copy-Move GUI using Tkinter in Python
- Standard GUI Unit Converter using Tkinter in Python
- GUI chat application using Tkinter in Python
- Rank Based Percentile Gui Calculator using Tkinter
- How to embed Matplotlib charts in Tkinter GUI?
- Search String in Text using Python-Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.