This is one of the most essential operation that programmer quite often comes in terms with. Be it development or competitive programming, this utility is quite essential to master as it helps to perform many tasks that involve this task to be its subtask. Lets discuss approach to achieve this operation.
Method #1 : Naive method
As the brute force method, we just count all the elements and then just return the elements whose count equals K. This is the basic method that one could think of executing when faced with this issue.
Original list : [9, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5, 9, 5] Elements with count K are : [4, 5]
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Python | List frequency of elements
- Python | Sort list elements by frequency
- Python | Find sum of frequency of given elements in the list
- Python | Delete elements with frequency atmost K
- Python | Group list elements based on frequency
- Python | Frequency grouping of list elements
- Python - Step Frequency of elements in List
- Python - Similar Consecutive elements frequency
- Python - Similar index elements frequency
- Python - Elements frequency count in multiple lists
- Python - Elements Frequency in Mixed Nested Tuple
- Python - Elements frequency in Tuple Matrix
- Python - Frequency of elements from other list
- Python - Extract elements with Frequency greater than K
- Python - Restrict Elements Frequency in List
- Python - Elements frequency in Tuple
- Python - Fractional Frequency of elements in List
- Python - Check if elements index are equal for list elements
- Find frequency of each word in a string in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.