EasyGUI is a module for very simple, very easy GUI programming in Python. EasyGUI is different from other GUI generators in that EasyGUI is NOT event-driven. Instead, all GUI interactions are invoked by simple function calls. Unlike other complicated GUI’s EasyGUI is the simplest GUI till now.
Install using this command:
pip install easygui
Note : It is not recommended to run EasyGui on IDLE as EasyGui runs on Tkinter and has its own event loop, and IDLE is also an application written by Tkinter module and also it has its own event loop. So when both are run at the same time, conflicts can occur and unpredictable results can occur. So it is preferred to run EasyGui out side the IDLE.
from easygui import *
It is the best way to use all the widgets without extra reference.
In this we will create a window having a short message and a press button which when pressed closes our message box, below is the implementation
In this we will allow user to choose the “geek form” and when ans is selected it will get printed, below is the implementation
You selected : Super Geek God
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python EasyGUI - Button Box
- Python EasyGUI - Message Box
- Python EasyGUI – Continue Cancel Box
- Python EasyGUI – Yes No Box
- Python EasyGUI – Index Box
- Python EasyGUI – Boolean Box
- Python EasyGUI – Integer Box
- Python EasyGUI – Enter Box
- Python EasyGUI – Multi Choice Box
- Python EasyGUI – Choice Box
- Python EasyGUI – Showing Image in a Button Box
- EasyGUI – Multiple Enter Box
- EasyGUI – Password Box
- EasyGUI – Multi Password Box
- EasyGUI – Text Box
- EasyGUI – Code Box
- Python | wxPython module Introduction
- Introduction to NSE Tools Module in Python
- Introduction to Pafy Module in Python
- VLC module in Python - An Introduction
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.