Pygame is a cross-platform set of Python modules designed for writing video games. It includes computer graphics and sound libraries designed to be used with the Python programming language. Now, it’s up to the imagination or necessity of developer, what type of game he/she wants to develop using this toolkit.
Command to install pygame :
pip install pygame
There are four basic steps to displaying images on the
pygame window :
- Create a display surface object using
display.set_mode()method of pygame.
- Completely fill the surface object with white using
fill()method of pygame display surface object.
- Drawing different shapes onto a surface object using
Primitive Drawing Functionsof pygame.
- Show the display surface object on the pygame window using
display.update()method of pygame.
Below is the implementation:
- Python - Drawing design using arrow keys in PyGame
- Python | Display text to PyGame window
- How to get bounding-box of different Shapes in p5.js ?
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Python | Making an object jump in PyGame
- Python | Playing audio file in Pygame
- Python - Moving an object in PyGame
- Tic Tac Toe GUI In Python using PyGame
- Binary Search Visualization using Pygame in Python
- How to add color breezing effect using pygame?
- Introduction to pygame
- 8-bit game using pygame
- Bubble sort visualizer using PyGame
- How to create Buttons in a game using PyGame?
- How to initialize all the imported modules in PyGame?
- Building and visualizing Sudoku Game Using Pygame
- Collision Detection in PyGame
- Adding Boundary to an Object in Pygame
- Interesting Facts about PYGAME
- Creating start Menu in Pygame
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.