Prerequisite : Python-Dictionary.
How to create a dictionary where a key is formed using inputs?
Let us consider an example where have an equation for three input variables, x, y and z. We want to store values of equation for different input triplets.
Example 2: Let’s get access to the keys.
Let us consider a dictionary where longitude and latitude are the keys and the place to which they belong to is the value.
Now that the keys(latitude, longitude) and values(place) are stored in a list, we can access it easily.
- Python | Check if given multiple keys exist in a dictionary
- Taking multiple inputs from user in Python
- Python | Add new keys to a dictionary
- Python Dictionary | keys() method
- Python | Get dictionary keys as a list
- Python | Remove spaces from dictionary keys
- Python | Initialize a dictionary with only keys from a list
- Python program to Swap Keys and Values in Dictionary
- Combining multiple columns in Pandas groupby with dictionary
- Python | Pandas Series.keys()
- Python | Difference in keys of two dictionaries
- Python | Pandas dataframe.keys()
- Handling missing keys in Python dictionaries
- Python | Get key from value in Dictionary
- Python Dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.