Prerequisite : Python-Dictionary.
How to create a dictionary where a key is formed using inputs?
Let us consider an example where have an equation for three input variables, x, y and z. We want to store values of equation for different input triplets.
Example 2: Let’s get access to the keys.
Let us consider a dictionary where longitude and latitude are the keys and the place to which they belong to is the value.
Now that the keys(latitude, longitude) and values(place) are stored in a list, we can access it easily.
- Python | Check if given multiple keys exist in a dictionary
- Taking multiple inputs from user in Python
- Python | Add new keys to a dictionary
- Python Dictionary | keys() method
- Python | Get dictionary keys as a list
- Python | Initialize a dictionary with only keys from a list
- Python | Ways to change keys in dictionary
- Python | Remove spaces from dictionary keys
- Python | Find keys with duplicate values in dictionary
- Python program to Swap Keys and Values in Dictionary
- Python | Combine two dictionary adding values for common keys
- Python | Split dictionary keys and values into separate lists
- Python | Convert nested dictionary into flattened dictionary
- Python | Convert flattened dictionary into nested dictionary
- Combining multiple columns in Pandas groupby with dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.