As we know Python is a scripting language, and can be easily used to automate simple tasks. In this article, we will learn how to create a simple console-based animation, which can be used while developing a console based project as a utility.
We will try to replicate the loading animation as shown below:
We will be using following modules –
sys module os module time module
Below is the Python implementation:
- Flask - (Creating first simple application)
- Python | Animation in Kivy
- Python | Animation in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Simple Keyboard Racing with Python
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Simple Chat Room using Python
- divmod() in Python and its application
- isprintable() in Python and its application
- Python | Simple FLAMES game using Tkinter
- Simple Multithreaded Download Manager in Python
- Python | Make a simple window using kivy
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Python String isdigit() and its application
- Python String isnumeric() and its application
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.