Kivy is a platform independent GUI tool in Python. As it can be run on Android, IOS, linux and Windows etc. It is basically used to develop the Android application, but it does not mean that it can not be used on Desktops applications.
CheckBox is a specific two-state button that can be either checked or unchecked.
To work with the Checkbox you first have to import Checkbox from the module which consists all featuers, functions of the checkbox i.e.
from kivy.uix.checkbox import CheckBox
Basic Approach to follow while creating Checkbox using .kv file : 1) import kivy 2) import kivyApp 3) import BoxLayout 4) import Checkbox 5) set minimum version(optional) 6) Extend the container class 7) set up .kv file : 9) Return layout 10) Run an instance of the class
Now the program of How to create Checkbox in Kivy using .kv file:
sample.kv file of the code.
- Create a Credential file using Python
- Create an empty file using Python
- Python | Create Box Layout widget using .kv file
- Python | Create and write on excel file using xlsxwriter module
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
- Python | Checkbox widget in Kivy
- Python program to reverse the content of a file and store it in another file
- reStructuredText | .rst file to HTML file using Python for Documentations
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Create a stopwatch using python
- How to create a Dictionary in Python
- Create a directory in Python
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Create a Weather app using Flask | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.