As we know Tkinter is used to create a variety of GUI (Graphical User Interface) applications. In this article we will learn how to create a Digital clock using Tkinter.
-> Python functions
-> Tkinter basics (Label Widget)
-> Time module
Label widget from Tkinter and
time module :
In the following application, we are going to use Label widget and also going to use time module which we will use to retrieve system’s time.
Below is the implementation:
- Python Tkinter | Create LabelFrame and add widgets to it
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python | Create a stopwatch Using Clock Object in kivy
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Python GUI - tkinter
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python | place() method in Tkinter
- Python | Add image on a Tkinter button
- Python | winfo_ismapped() and winfo_exist() in Tkinter
- Python | PanedWindow Widget in Tkinter
- Progressbar widget in Tkinter | Python
- destroy() method in Tkinter | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.