As we know Tkinter is used to create a variety of GUI (Graphical User Interface) applications. In this article we will learn how to create a Digital clock using Tkinter.
-> Python functions
-> Tkinter basics (Label Widget)
-> Time module
Label widget from Tkinter and
time module :
In the following application, we are going to use Label widget and also going to use time module which we will use to retrieve system’s time.
Below is the implementation:
- Create digital clock using Python-Turtle
- PyQt5 - Create a digital clock
- Python | Create a stopwatch using clock object in kivy using .kv file
- Python | Create a stopwatch Using Clock Object in kivy
- Create Analog Clock using PyQt5 in Python
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Create a Yes/No Message Box in Python using tkinter
- Create MySQL Database Login Page in Python using Tkinter
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Create Copy-Move GUI using Tkinter in Python
- Create Countdown Timer using Python-Tkinter
- Create Table Using Tkinter
- Python Tkinter | Create LabelFrame and add widgets to it
- Create Find and Replace features in Tkinter Text Widget
- Draw Clock Design using Turtle in Python
- Python | time.clock() method
- Color game using Tkinter in Python
- Python | Message Encode-Decode using Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.