Given a list of booleans, write a Python program to find the count of true booleans in the given list.
Input : [True, False, True, True, False] Output : 3 Input : [False, True, False, True] Output : 2
Method #1 : Using List comprehension
One simple method to count True booleans in a list is using list comprehension.
Method #2 : Using
A more robust and transparent method to use sum is given below.
Method #3 :
Method #4 :
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Get indices of True values in a binary list
- Python program to fetch the indices of true values in a Boolean list
- Python | Test if any list element returns true for condition
- Python - Test if a list is completely True
- Python | First occurrence of True number
- Python | Segregate True and False value indices
- Python | True Record
- Python | Matrix True Summation
- Replace the column contains the values 'yes' and 'no' with True and False In Python-Pandas
- Python - Extract Row with any Boolean True
- blank=True - Django Built-in Field Validation
- null=True - Django Built-in Field Validation
- unique=True - Django Built-in Field Validation
- How to get element-wise true division of an array using Numpy?
- Python | Convert list of string to list of list
- Python | Convert list of tuples to list of list
- Python | Convert List of String List to String List
- Python | Maximum sum of elements of list in a list of lists
- Sort the values of first list using second list in Python
- Python List Comprehension | Segregate 0's and 1's in an array list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.