Sometimes, while working with strings, we can have a problem in which we need to check the count of each character between the consecutive character. This type of problem can have application in day-day and web development domain. Lets discuss certain ways in which this task can be performed.
Method #1 : Using loop
This is brute force way in which this task can be performed. In this, we iterate the list counting the K character between each of characters.
The original string is : g...f..g.i..s....b..e....s...t List of character count : [3, 2, 1, 2, 4, 2, 4, 3]
Method #2 : Using list comprehension +
This is yet another way in which this problem can be solved. In this, we check for occurring K character using findall() and list comprehension is used to iterate about the string.
The original string is : g---f--g-i--s----b--e----s---t List of character count : [3, 2, 1, 2, 4, 2, 4, 3]
- Python | Consecutive Character Maximum difference
- Python | Custom Consecutive Character Pairing
- Python | Minimum Sum of Consecutive Characters
- Python | Consecutive characters frequency
- Python - Consecutive Repetition of Characters
- Python | Pair the consecutive character strings in a list
- Python | Split string in groups of n consecutive characters
- Python | Replacing Nth occurrence of multiple characters in a String with the given character
- Python Program to Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1's
- Python | Count occurrences of a character in string
- Python program to find the most occurring character and its count
- Python | Count the Number of matching characters in a pair of string
- Python program to count upper and lower case characters without using inbuilt functions
- Binary string with given frequencies of sums of consecutive pairs of characters
- Find the first non-repeating character from a stream of characters