In this article, we will learn how to copy an image over another image using pillow library. We will use
image module from
paste() methods to achieve this task.
We will need to create copies of both images so that it does not affect the original image with the help of
copy() method and then paste the image on the other image with the help of
Input images –
Example 2: Changing paprameters to place the Image2 on face of the cat in the Image1.
- Python | Crop image using pillow
- Python | Working with the Image Data Type in pillow
- copy in Python (Deep Copy and Shallow Copy)
- Python PIL | paste() and rotate() method
- Getting started with Scikit-image: image processing in Python
- Reading images in Python
- Working with Images in Python
- Converting an image to ASCII image in Python
- Python | Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Apply changes to all the images in given folder - Using Python PIL
- Extract images from video in Python
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
- Python | Display images with PyGame
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai