Pyperclip is the cross-platform Python module which is used for copying and pasting the text to the clipboard. Let’s suppose you want to automate the task of copying the text and then convert them to the bulleted points. This can be done using the
pyperclip module. Consider the below examples for better understanding.
Clipboard Content :
United we stand, divided we fall.
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Rome was not built in a day.
New clipboard Content :
* United we stand, divided we fall.
* Where there is a will, there is a way.
* Rome was not built in a day.
Approach: First, you need to copy whatever text you want to convert to bulleted text then you need to run the program and after its successful execution when you paste the contents of clipboard you can see that the contents have been already modified. Two methods of this module have been used i.e.
paste() method which is used to paste as well as return the copied string and
copy() which is used to pass the string to the clipboard.
Below is the implementation.
Before Modification: United we stand, divided we fall. Where there is a will, there is a way. Rome was not built in a day. After Modification: *United we stand, divided we fall. *Where there is a will, there is a way. *Rome was not built in a day.
- Pyperclip module in Python
- Remember and copy passwords to clipboard using Pyperclip module in Python
- Python - Reading last N lines of a file
- Python Desktop News Notifier in 20 lines
- matplotlib.lines.VertexSelector class in Python
- Count number of lines in a text file in Python
- Python | Farthest point on horizontal lines in 2D plane
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Multiple Lines on a Graph
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python - Get number of characters, words, spaces and lines in a file
- Draw a unstructured triangular grid as lines or markers in Python using Matplotlib
- Count of lines required to write the given String
- Python | Convert Image to Pdf using img2pdf module
- Simple Chat Room using Python
- Simple Keyboard Racing with Python
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Simple Plot in Python using Matplotlib
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- pwd module in Python
- grp module in Python