Data in transmitted accross platforms using API calls. Data is mostly retrived in JSON format. We can convert the obtained JSON data into String data for the ease of storing and working with it.
Let’s see how to convert JSON to String.
Method #1: Json to String on dummy data using “json.dumps”
Method #2: Json to String using an API using requests and “json.dumps”
- Python | Ways to convert string to json object
- Convert Java Object to Json String using GSON
- Convert Java Object to Json String using Jackson API
- Convert Json String to Java Object Using GSON
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
- How To Convert Python Dictionary To JSON?
- Convert JSON to dictionary in Python
- Convert Text file to JSON in Python
- How to convert pandas DataFrame into JSON in Python?
- Python | Check whether a string is valid json or not
- Python - Difference between json.dump() and json.dumps()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.