Given a list of strings, write a Python program to convert all string from lowercase/uppercase to uppercase/lowercase.
Input : ['GeEk', 'FOR', 'gEEKS'] Output: ['geeks', 'for', 'geeks'] Input : ['fun', 'Foo', 'BaR'] Output: ['FUN', 'FOO', 'BAR']
Method #1 : Convert Uppercase to Lowercase using
['geek', 'for', 'geeks']
Method #2: Convert Lowercase to Uppercase using List comprehension
['FUN', 'FOO', 'BAR']
- Python | Convert list of strings and characters to list of characters
- Python | Remove empty strings from list of strings
- Python | Convert list of string to list of list
- Python | Convert a nested list into a flat list
- Python regex to find sequences of one upper case letter followed by lower case letters
- Python | Convert set into a list
- Python | Convert a list into a tuple
- Python | Convert a list of characters into a string
- Python | Convert number to list of integers
- Python | Convert a list of Tuples into Dictionary
- Python program to convert a list to string
- Python | Convert a list into tuple of lists
- Python | Program to convert String to a List
- Python | Convert an array to an ordinary list with the same items
- Python | Maximum sum of elements of list in a list of lists
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.