Given two lists, the task is to combine two lists and removing duplicates, without removing duplicates in original list.
Input : list_1 = [11, 22, 22, 15] list_2 = [22, 15, 77, 9] Output : OutList = [11, 22, 22, 15, 77, 9]
Code #1: using extend
[111, 222, 222, 115, 77, 19]
Code #2 : Using Set and Iteration
Append those element in first list which are not in second list and then take union of first and second list.
[11, 22, 22, 15, 9, 77]
- Python | Maintaining Grocery list
- Python | Inserting item in sorted list maintaining order
- Python | Pair and combine nested list to tuple list
- Python | Difference of two lists including duplicates
- Python | Program to count number of lists in a list of lists
- Python | Merging duplicates to list of list
- Python Remove Duplicates from a List
- Python | Merge List with common elements in a List of Lists
- Python | Sorting list of lists with similar list elements
- Python | Ways to remove duplicates from list
- Python | Remove consecutive duplicates from list
- Python - List product excluding duplicates
- Python | Remove duplicates from nested list
- Python - Difference of List keeping duplicates
- Python | Convert List of lists to list of Strings
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.