Given two lists, the task is to combine two lists and removing duplicates, without removing duplicates in original list.
Input : list_1 = [11, 22, 22, 15] list_2 = [22, 15, 77, 9] Output : OutList = [11, 22, 22, 15, 77, 9]
Code #1: using extend
[111, 222, 222, 115, 77, 19]
Code #2 : Using Set and Iteration
Append those element in first list which are not in second list and then take union of first and second list.
[11, 22, 22, 15, 9, 77]
- Python | Pair and combine nested list to tuple list
- Python | Inserting item in sorted list maintaining order
- Python | Difference of two lists including duplicates
- Python | Program to count number of lists in a list of lists
- Python | Merging duplicates to list of list
- Python | Remove Duplicates from a List
- Python | Ways to remove duplicates from list
- Python | Remove consecutive duplicates from list
- Python | Remove duplicates from nested list
- Python | Sorting list of lists with similar list elements
- Python | Check if a list exists in given list of lists
- Python | Ways to sum list of lists and return sum list
- Python | Maximum sum of elements of list in a list of lists
- Python | Sort given list by frequency and remove duplicates
- Python | Remove all duplicates and permutations in nested list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.