Given a list, write a Python program to check if all the elements in given list are same.
Input: ['Geeks', 'Geeks', 'Geeks', 'Geeks', ] Output: Yes Input: ['Geeks', 'Is', 'all', 'Same', ] Output: No
There are various ways we can do this task. Let’s see different ways we can check if all elements in a List are same.
Method #1: Comparing each element.
But In Python, we can do the same task in much interesting ways.
Method #2: Using all() method
Method #3: Using count() method
Method #4: Using set data structure
Since we know there cannot be duplicate elements in a set, we can use this property to check whether all the elements are same or not.
- Python | Replace elements in second list with index of same element in first list
- Python | Split strings in list with same prefix in all elements
- Python - Test if all elements in list are of same type
- Python - Check List elements from Dictionary List
- Python | Make pair from two list such that elements are not same in pairs
- Python | Group elements at same indices in a multi-list
- Python - Check if elements index are equal for list elements
- Python | Check if list contains all unique elements
- Python | Check if all elements in a list are identical
- Python | Check if all elements in list follow a condition
- Python | Ways to check string contain all same characters
- Python - Filter tuple with all same elements
- Python | Convert list of string to list of list
- Python | Convert list of tuples to list of list
- Python | Convert List of String List to String List
- Python | Check if a nested list is a subset of another nested list
- Python | Check if a list exists in given list of lists
- Python | Check if a list is contained in another list
- Python | Maximum sum of elements of list in a list of lists
- Python | Sorting list of lists with similar list elements