Given a list, write a Python program to check if all the elements in given list are same.
Input: ['Geeks', 'Geeks', 'Geeks', 'Geeks', ] Output: Yes Input: ['Geeks', 'Is', 'all', 'Same', ] Output: No
There are various ways we can do this task. Let’s see different ways we can check if all elements in a List are same.
Method #1: Comparing each element.
But In Python, we can do the same task in much interesting ways.
Method #2: Using all() method
Method #3: Using count() method
Method #4: Using set data structure
Since we know there cannot be duplicate elements in a set, we can use this property to check whether all the elements are same or not.
- Python | Check if list contains all unique elements
- Python | Check if all elements in a list are identical
- Python | Check if all elements in list follow a condition
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
- Python | Replace elements in second list with index of same element in first list
- Python | Sorting list of lists with similar list elements
- Python | Merge List with common elements in a List of Lists
- Python | Add list elements with a multi-list based on index
- Python | Subtract two list elements if element in first list is greater
- Python | Indices of sorted list of list elements
- Python | Maximum sum of elements of list in a list of lists
- Python | Check if a list exists in given list of lists
- Python - Replace index elements with elements in Other List
- Python | Check if a list is contained in another list
- Python | Get first and last elements of a list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.