Given a list of lists, the task is to check if a list exists in given list of lists.
Input : lst = [[1, 1, 1, 2], [2, 3, 4], [1, 2, 3], [4, 5, 6]] list_search = [4, 5, 6] Output: True Input : lst = [[5, 6, 7], [12, 54, 9], [1, 2, 3]] list_search = [4, 12, 54] Output: False
Let’s discuss certain ways in which this task is performed.
Method #1: Using Counter
The most concise and readable way to find whether a list exists in list of lists is using Counter.
Method #2: Using in
Method #3: Using
- Python | Check if element exists in list of lists
- Python | Ways to check if element exists in list
- Python | Sorting list of lists with similar list elements
- Python | Ways to sum list of lists and return sum list
- Python | Maximum sum of elements of list in a list of lists
- Python | Convert list into list of lists
- Python | Program to count number of lists in a list of lists
- Python | Check if a list is contained in another list
- Python | Split list into lists by particular value
- Python | Custom Multiplication in list of lists
- Python | Merge two list of lists according to first element
- Python | Convert a list into tuple of lists
- Python | Merge two lists into list of tuples
- Python | Remove given element from list of lists
- Python | Split nested list into two lists
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.