Given a string str. The task is to check whether it is a binary string or not.
Input: str = "01010101010" Output: Yes Input: str = "geeks101" Output: No
Approach 1: Using Set
- Insert the given string in a set
- Check if the set characters consist of 1 and/or 0 only.
Approach 2: Simple Iteration
- Iterate for every character and check if the character is 0 or 1.
- If it is not then set a counter and break.
- After iteration check whether the counter is set or not.
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Python | Check if string ends with any string in given list
- Check if a binary string contains consecutive same or not
- Check divisibility of binary string by 2^k
- Check if all the 1's in a binary string are equidistant or not
- Check if a binary string contains all permutations of length k
- Check if a binary string has two consecutive occurrences of one everywhere
- Check if it is possible to rearrange a binary string with alternate 0s and 1s
- Check if a binary string has a 0 between 1s or not | Set 1 (General approach)
- Check if a binary string has a 0 between 1s or not | Set 2 (Regular Expression Approach)
- Check if an encoding represents a unique binary string
- Check whether a binary string can be formed by concatenating given N numbers sequentially
- Python | Convert String to Binary
- Convert binary to string using Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet