Kivy is a platform independent GUI tool in Python. As it can be run on Android, IOS, linux and Windows etc. It is basically used to develop the Android application, but it does not mean that it can not be used on Desktops applications.
The Bubble widget is a form of menu or a small popup where the menu options are stacked either vertically or horizontally. The Bubble contains an arrow pointing in the direction you choose.
To choose the direction in which arrow points use:
The orientation of the bubble is by default horizontally but you can change it by the command:
orientation = ‘vertical’
To add items to the bubble:
bubble = Bubble(orientation = ‘vertical’)
To remove items:
Basic Approach : 1) import kivy 2) import kivyApp 3) import Button 4) import Floatlayout(according to need) 5) import Bubble 6) import object property 7) Create Layout class: 8) Create App class 9) create .kv file (name same as the app class): 1) createBubble 10) return Layout/widget/Class(according to requirement) 11) Run an instance of the class
# Implementation of the Approach:
# .py code:
- Bubble chart using Plotly in Python
- 3D Bubble chart using Plotly in Python
- Bubble sort visualizer using PyGame
- Python | Kivy .kv File
- Introduction to Kivy ; A Cross-platform Python Framework
- Python | Ellipse (different polygons) in Kivy
- Python | Scrollview widget in kivy
- Python | Carousel Widget In Kivy
- Python | Float Layout in Kivy
- Python | Make a simple window using kivy
- GridLayouts in Kivy | Python
- Python | Working with buttons in Kivy
- Python | Add Label to a kivy window
- Python | Button Action in Kivy
- Python | Window size Adjustment in Kivy
- Python | BoxLayout widget in Kivy
- Python | Slider widget in Kivy
- Python | Checkbox widget in Kivy
- Python | Multiple Sliders widgets Controlling Background Screen or WindowColor in Kivy
- Python | AnchorLayout in Kivy using .kv file
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.