Python Bokeh – Plotting Quadratic Curves on a Graph
Bokeh can be used to plot quadratic curves on a graph. Plotting quadratic curves on a graph can be done using the
quadratic() method of the
Syntax : quadratic(parameters)
- x0 : x-coordinates of the starting points of the quadratic
- y0 : y-coordinates of the starting points of the quadratic
- x1 : x-coordinates of the ending points of the quadratic
- y1 : y-coordinates of the ending points of the quadratic
- cx : x-coordinates of the control points of the quadratic
- cy : y-coordinates of the control points of the quadratic
Returns : an object of class
Example 1 : In this example we will be using the default values for plotting the graph.
Example 2 : In this example we will be plotting multiple quadratic curves with various other parameters.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course