Want to be fancy and create an animated banner? This program is going to print a cool animated banner to the Python console. Initially, it is suitable just for showing ‘GeeksForGeeks’. Consider it as a challenge by adding more characters yourself.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- For this to work, you have to open the file in the console, and not through the editor/IDLE.
Output (The original output will be moving from right to left. Basically, it’s an animation.):
- Animated Floating Action Button in kivy - Python
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Showing it on above level
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Showing it on lower level
- PyQt5 Checkable ComboBox - Showing checked items in textview
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.